At Home With Diversity Live Zoom Class-2 Day Event-No Cost to NETAR Members
August 12 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
One event on August 13, 2020 at 1:00 pm
*This is a 2 day class. You must attend both day to qualify for the 7 HR TN CE and be eligible for the AHWD certification. Partial credit will not be given.
The course work for the At Home with Diversity® certification is designed to enable you to work successfully with and within a rapidly changing multicultural market. It will help you to learn diversity sensitivity, how it applies to U.S. fair housing laws in your business, and ways to develop professional guidelines for working with people in the increasingly multicultural real estate market.
Instructor Robert Morris
What You Gain
- Knowledge of the subtleties of U.S. fair housing laws
- Business etiquette for specific cultures
- An edge in expanding your business to include international clientele
- Credit towards the ABR®, CIPS, and PMN designations
- Some states also give continuing education (CE) credit and GRI credit for this course