- This event has passed.
Live Zoom Class-Contract 101 4Hr TN CE- $50 Value-No Charge to NETAR Members
May 15 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Instructor Karen Randolph in the class will cover real estate contract basics to keep you compliant and set to close! This course will assist you in understanding the agreement in everyday English and not mind-warping legal jargon.
NETAR No Show Fee Policy- This Class is a $50 value. If you do not notify NETAR 24 HR in advance before the date of the class you will be billed and must pay the full price of this class!!!!
**Download Zoom and test your system before the day of the class!
Login/check-in for class begins 20 minutes before the stated class start time and ends once the class begins. Students must be logged in and their identification verified by the proctor BEFORE the stated class start time. The class will be locked at start time. You will not be allowed in late and No Show Fee will be charged.
· Students must be visible on camera AT ALL TIMES to receive CE credit. If you leave with out notify the proctor of reason you will be removed from the class and will not receive CE credit.
· Students may not take phone calls during class to receive CE credit. Instructors will provide time for breaks and lunch (if applicable). During designated break/lunch time, attendees may take care of personal calls, emails, etc. NOTE: Attendees should NOT log out at any time during the class.
· Students may not participate in computer-based work while attending class to receive CE credit.
· Students may not “Step away” from the camera for any reason to receive CE credit. If an emergency arises, please use the “chat” feature to privately notify the proctor of your situation.
· Students are also responsible for the performance of their own technology including audio volume, video clarity and reliable internet connection.
· Video, audio and internet access are all needed to access are all needed to successfully “attend” class.
· Providers must maintain a recording of electronically streamed course.
· Your camera must remain stable and UNMOVED during the course broadcast. Excessive camera movement is distracting and may result in a student’s removal from the class at the instructor’s discretion.
· No sharing a room