- This event has passed.
TREC Core Class, 6 hours of TN CE -$55 Members/ $65 Non Members
February 11 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
TREC Core Class
This 6-hour course focuses on the most prominent issues currently facing Tennessee residential real estate professionals. To assist licensees in identifying and resolving these issues, we explore the laws and rules, while offering numerous real-world examples. The course also addresses updates to Tennessee law, and the rules and regulations of the Tennessee Real Estate Commission (TREC).
Course highlights include:
- Tips on how to avoid violations of Tennessee’s agency law.
- A close look at the advertising rules that apply to real estate, including the recent updates to these requirements.
- A discussion of the rules that apply to property management, and why licensees need to understand these rules even if they don’t practice property management.
- A look at the responsibilities and duties of principal brokers.
- Activities and examples of real-world scenarios