Webinar-National USPAP Update 2020-20201
Join us for a Live-Virtual offering of the National USPAP Update class with AeL’s very own, Bryan Reynolds (AQB ID: 44945).
This 7hr class will take place over two days (3.5 hours each day).
January 19th & 20th
Session 1: January 19th | 10am-1:30pm Central
Session 2: January 20th | 10am-1:30pm Central
- Class starts promptly at 10:00am CST.
- Please make time to join early if you need extra assistance. Moderators will be available to assist.
- You are required to join the virtual classroom no later than 9:30am CDT in order for us to take attendance, verify your identity and ensure you have the required textbooks.
- Students will be responsible for bringing their own copy of USPAP (hardcopy or electronic) and Student Manual (hardcopy or electronic)
- Computer Video and Audio are required in order to enroll in this course. Your computer must have a webcam or built-in video capabilities.
- To check your computer video and audio capabilities, we recommend running a test meeting prior to class day on https://zoom.us/test so as not to run into any complications during class.