Code of Ethics Cycle
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®.
How can I fulfill this requirement?
Outlined below are your options to fulfill your Code of Ethics requirement. If you have any questions, please text us at 423.477.0040. Thank you.
- Take your Code of Ethics class at NETAR! We are continually adding new courses, so check often at https://netar.us/events to register!
- NAR offers a free Code of Ethics class that does not offer continuing education. Click Here to view this course.
- NAR offers a paid Code of Ethics class that does offer continuing education. Click Here to view this course.
- C2EX endorsement fulfills the Code of Ethics training requirement. Click here to visit C2EX.
- The CE Shop offers several Code of Ethics classes. Click Here to visit the CE Shop.